Job Title: Event Staff
Salary: $12 to $15/hr (after training) with potential to earn $25 to $35 or more as an Event Manager.
We are a rapidly expanding Events Company based in Bradenton, Florida offering a free Auction Service at Charity Dinners and Gala Events.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players that have a passion for Event work and assisting Charities raising valuable funds.
At Fundraising Auctions we specialise in raising money for charities and good causes of all sizes across the US through our auction services. We have over 12 years experience, have assisted in raising millions of pounds and attend over 350 events every year.
About the role:
What we are looking for:
We are looking for confident and outgoing, freelance Event Staff to join our growing team and to work various events throughout the year. Applicants must be friendly, positive, organised, work well under pressure and be able to communicate effectively with guests , handling questions and collecting payments.
We offer a full training programme with the opportunity for the right candidates to progress to an Event Manager. The role will mainly be evening and weekend work. It is preferable that applicants have a full, clean driver’s license enabling them to drive in the US.
- Assisting your team in delivering a first class service
- Building a rapport with the guests
- Handling questions and encouraging bids from the guests
- Collecting payments
- Experience working at events
- Superb organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent at communicating effectively with guests and team members
- The ability to work well under pressure
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: (dependant on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hrs
About the role:
As a Sales Executive you will be:
- Taking inbound sales calls to promote our services and upsell where possible
- Making outbound sales calls to charities and event organisers primarily to advertise our FREE service
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Communicating with charities and organisers before and after the event
- Compiling excel results sheets
- Attend networking events
- Attend meetings with potential clients (under the supervision of the sales manager to begin with)
- Liaising with other departments to keep up to date with current auction lots and promotions
- Assisting the sales manager with other aspects of the business
- Creating social media updates
- A proactive approach to gaining business
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written communication
- Ability to grow and maintain good relationships with clients to ensure rebooking’s
- A strong team player
- Works well under pressure
- Sales experience necessary
- Outbound calls experience would be an advantage
- Driving license essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding events company. The role is primarily based in our head office in Newhaven, East Sussex, however you will also be required to travel for meetings and networking.
You will report directly to the sales manager. Strong relationships will also need to be built with the other departments – marketing and bookings.
Fundraising Auctions are a very sociable team and we like to get involved with charity events and fundraisers! We are looking for someone to integrate well with the team with high energy and passion. We have raised millions of pounds for charities across the UK and Australia.Apply